I finally did find a few systems I liked and they fit my budget. I found where they were being sold and went to go and listen to each system. Unfortunately you can not always do that and then you will have to rely on the reviews for the particular system. The brand that I ended up with was a Sony system. I bought it for a pretty good price. When I listened to it I like the very good base I could hear. It is an AM FM Stereo with a CD Player. It is about 1000 Watts per channel. I have it connected to my television so the audio plays through the speakers. It does not sound bad at all. Below is a picture link to the system with some information below it.
|Sony Home Theater System|
- 1000 watts of 5.1-channel surround sound
- DVD upscaling to near-HD picture quality via HDMI
- BRAVIA Sync controls compatible devices with just one remote
- Digital Cinema Audio Calibration for quick speaker set-up
- Surround Speaker: Size (W x H x D): 4.1" x 6.5" x 3.3", Weight: 1.1lbs; Front Speaker: Size (W x H x D): 4.1"x6.5"x 3.3", Weight: 1.1lbs; Subwoofer: Size (W x H x D): 8.9"x15.6"x12.8", Weight: 14.3lbs; Surround Speaker: Weight: 1.1 Lbs (.5Kg)
- 1000 watt (167x5+165 3ohm, 1kHz, 10%THD) 5.1 channel surround sound
- BRAVIA Sync controls compatible devices w/ one remote2
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 output with support for 3D and Audio Return Channel
- WRAT Amplifier Technology,2-Year Warranty
- Direct Digital Connection of iPod®/iPhone® via Front USB Port
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Easy Settings Change with On Screen Display via HDMI
|LG Home Theater System|
- Easy access to thousands of movies, customizable apps and videos as well as browsing the web right at the click of a remote.
- 9.1 Channel Immersive Sound adds vertical speakers to your typical 5.1 channel home theater system so you are enveloped in sound from almost every angle.
- Perfect for playing all your 3D or 2D Blu-Ray and DVD movies.
- Installation is simple and speaker wire management is reduced with the wireless subwoofer and rear speakers.
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity allows you take advantage of Internet access from any available Wi-Fi connection in its range.
Finally my advise would be to just search the internet through Amazon, Ebay or the various resellers on the internet. You may find some systems through newegg.com or you may find something locally. If you can check out the system and listen to it that would be an excellent way to decide. In other words let your own ears and taste do the choosing. If it is an expensive system I would look into an extended warranty.
Thank You for reading and enjoy the music.