- System: AMD FX-4300 3.80GHZ Quad-Core | AMD 760G Chipset | 8GB DDR3 | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT720 1GB Video Card | 24X DVD±RW Dual-Layer Drive | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Gigabit LAN | Keyboard and Mouse
- Connectivity: 6x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio | 1x HDMI | 1x DVI | 1x VGA
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty | Free Lifetime Tech Support
All I have to say is that this computer, as is, operates beyond my expectations. Granted, some of the components can and should be upgraded for optimal performance, which it can be at a reasonable cost (graphics card, processor, etc). Out of the box, the computer worked perfectly. Definitely a big upgrade from what I was using. I have to get used to all this power at my fingertips. It runs quietly and hasn't given me any problems so far. Kudos to CyberpowerPC for this computer. Coming from a long time Intel fan, the AMD FX 4100 surely impressed me. If you are looking for an upgrade from a tired, old computer, I recommend this one hands down.
1. Personally, I do not like all the extra software that comes with a shelf computer, this one comes as is and ready for customization to your specification. None of this other junk the computer manufactures try to cram down your throat. I just loads Windows 7 and that's it. I like that, because I want to choose what I want on my computer, not what some manufacturer wants me to have.
2. It plays the most current games with the onboard Nvidia 610, Even though it does run high demand gaming and video editing software great, I will be upgrading this card to something with a little more power.
3. Not only all of that, it even looks cool to have around. The blue led lighting gives great ambiance while playing in a dark room.
1. The only con I have about this system is that it used a re-badged video card. Don't get me wrong, it works great, but I would recommend upgrading for a more serious gamer.
2. RAM is a big issue with me. Since it's highest adaptability is 8GBs, Maybe a processor is in order to get that extra ram that we all desire. Which with this architecture, those processors are reasonably inexpensive.
If you are looking to find an easily up-gradable computer without spending the big bucks, this system is for you.